Semi-gantry crane single girder
Semi-gantry single-girder crane is a mechanism that performs work on lifting cargo. Crane on the one hand is based on the runway, and the other – on the support legs.
Semi-gantry single-girder cranes are used in industrial plants and various warehouses.
- Load capacity up to 16 tons.
- Span up to 32m.
- Trolley speed up to 40 m / min.
- Crane speed up to 60 m / min.
- Reliability and durability.
- Permanent high quality provided by standard and serial solutions.
- Each stage of production from the input control of the material to the control assembly and painting is controlled by internal standards of tolerances.
- The ability to use both in open space and indoors.