Double girder gantry crane
A two-girder gantry crane is a mechanism that performs work on lifting a load and moves along rails mounted on a concrete foundation.
A two-girder gantry crane is used for complex operations in open areas or indoors.
- Load capacity up to 50 tons.
- Span up to 40m.
- Departure consoles to 12m.
- Lifting speed up to 20 m / min.
- Trolley speed up to 30 m / min.
- Crane speed up to 120 m / min.
- Reliability and durability.
- Easy to operate.
- Permanent high quality provided by standard and serial solutions.
- Each stage of production from the input control of the material to the control assembly and painting is controlled by internal standards of tolerances.
- The possibility of using standard cargo carriages from bridge cranes and the manufacture of box girders for proven technology.