Crane bridge single girder bearing
The single-girder bridge supporting crane is a mechanism that performs work on lifting and moving cargo along all planes of the production or storage area.
- Load capacity up to 16 tons.
- Span up to 32 m.
- Lifting speed – up to 12 m / min.
- The speed of movement of the hoist is up to 30 m / min.
- Crane movement speed – up to 60 m / min.
- Saving of the client’s production area due to software optimization of the beam structure;
- Each stage of production from the input control of the material to the control assembly and painting is controlled by internal standards of tolerances.
- Each beam has its own internal passport;
- Maximum rigidity, with minimum weight.
- Low price in comparison with double girder cranes, with the same capacity.
- Individual selection of equipment, based on standard solutions, based on the real production needs of the client.
Components and equipment:
- Main beam;
- Electric hoist;
- End beams with geared motors;
- The system of current lead to the hoist, such as Festoon.
- Electrical control system for drives and safety modules;
- Control system; Radio control; Push-button remote mounted on the hoist; Push-button remote control, regardless of hoists.
- Security system and visualization of the state of the crane;
- Documentation and certification;
The design and production of single-girder bridge cranes from Alexandria Crane Systems relies on the production needs of the client and the safe use of our cranes with the help of correctly selected components and mechanisms.
Standard solutions for all occasions:
- Single-girder bridge crane based on components – electric hoist and end beams with geared motors from BalcancarPodem;
- Budget solutions – sufficient reliability.
- Single-girder bridge crane on the basis of components – electric hoist and end beams of own production;
- High security at an affordable price.
- Single-girder bridge crane based on crane kit from Demag Cranes and Components Gmbh;
- German quality is an intelligent control system.